Date(s) - 18/07/2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Argyllshire Gathering Halls
July 1 Update: Some tickets remain, to be sold on a first come, first served basis at the registration desk at Argyllshire Gathering Halls starting midday, Monday 16th July, cash only (no cards, no cheques).
Coach departing and returning to Argyllshire Gathering Halls. Note that the itinerary is different from Thursday’s tour. Limit 46 tickets.
- Dunollie Castle: stop and walk around 45 minutes, https://www.dunollie.org/
- Dunstaffnage Castle and Chapel and Firth of Lorne : stop and walk around 45 minutes, https://www.historicenvironment.scot/visit-a-place/places/dunstaffnage-castle-and-chapel/#
- Castle Stalker: stop for photos 30 minutes, http://www.castlestalker.com/wp/
- Falls of Lora (depending upon the tide): http://www.fallsoflora.info/
- Views of Loch Etive and Ben Cruachan from the west: maybe, not yet guaranteed.
3.5 hours total, with 1.5 hours driving.
A ticket includes the bus and applicable entrance fees, if any.
You can buy event tickets only if you have already registered for the Gathering. Please ensure you have done this before trying to buy tickets. Your username and password were emailed when you created a user account after registering.
These activities are still “proposed” until we have sufficient registrations to cover costs of running each event or activity. We will do our very best to provide activities as listed; however, they may be cancelled or modified due to bad weather, lack of attendance, changes in availability of transport, or any other factors beyond our control.
If a tour is undersubscribed and is cancelled, we will work with you to find a replacement activity or tour.
Please read the event descriptions carefully and use your own good judgment as to whether an activity is within or outside your physical ability. If you feel it might be beyond your ability please tell us as soon as possible. We will do everything in our power to provide modifications or assistance, but in some cases it won’t be possible or feasible for some people to take part in some activities.
Bookings are closed for this event.